I spent the second night with my best friend, Russ - it was like all the years melted away and we hung out from 10:30 to 3:30 (even when Russ had a business meeting to wake up for at 6 am) and we just talked. We did a lot of dreaming again about future ventures.We had to slip away from the house at 1 am to take a spin on his Honda 450 cc dirtbikes. It was a-mazing. I thought my four wheelers were cool but they are nothing compared to these things. I was popping small wheelies with every gear and went from 0-60 in milliseconds. Nervously watching out for cops made it feel like Dave Toy's bachelor party football field run all over again. Whew!

Lastly, here I was with Doug van Aman, the CMO from my company - we were at CompTIA, Computer Technology Industry Association. It was a fun show. The Hawaiian shirt was a company uniform thing.

2 comments:
Chris,
You look very festive in your cute shirt.
that's cool you hung with Russ. I can't tell if he shaved his head or he has a sweet steven segal pony tail going on though...
Post a Comment