We went to Lake Tahoe again this Saturday - it was our second trip and we just can't get enough of it.
I put 22 pictures plus captions together in a slideshow. Here is the auto feed.
All pictures are beautiful but you have to look for the picture of Caleb in the foreground and the laughing girls in the background. Caleb had just entertained them with Lion growls, pirate sword fighting moves, jumping and prancing in the sand and that "confident set of gestures that are germane to our little man.
The guy on the beach sitting next to me asked if he could rent Caleb for a few minutes to go meet some girls. The guy couldn't get over how funny it was to see a little Mr. Man. If it wasn't for his occasional tyrant, I would believe we had a 16 year old in a 5 year old body. Crazy funny!
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

2 comments:
Wow I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I love your family so much.
Those pics are so fun and funny. You look like you have so much fun! We love you! -Emmeli
Post a Comment