Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ellie's Funny Repeat

Today, the kids and I were driving in the car to go and do some school shopping. Well, these trips don't have a good track record of being stress free and well behaved. So, I decided to lighten the mood with the CD, "Raffi Goes Country". I blasted the music and said, "OK everyone, this is my favorite song...everyone sing together now!" The kids joined in with me and it was so cute. Well, two hours later, we got back in the car and a song called "Baby Dear" comes on and Ellie screams out..." OK, this is my BEST song. Everyone sing!" She started singing, "Baby Dear..." (ok, that was all she knew of the lyrics), but we didn't join in right away. She stopped and said, "Hey, I said everyone sing!" I thought that was so cute. She is a doll and she loves to sing and be sung to.

No comments: