Sunday, August 19, 2007

Marchants Meet the Keller Couch

Yaah, I couldn't help but laugh at how cute Heather and Doug were. We spent our Sunday afternoon relaxing and those two gave me like 15 lessons on that and snuggling techniques and how to fall asleep with someone touching all over you and how to keep your wife's hair out of your face and . . .



Levi on the other hand taught me a few things about blowing bubbles



And Caleb was Mr. I love my Brother Boy



Levi is going to be our weight lifter after looking at the way he heaves that monstrous head of his and it ceases to amaze me how he can keep that neck of his so skinny. I'm going to have to take notes from him as I get a bit portlier in my old age.




Ellie is our "Always in Your Face, Love You Sister". Here she is giving Levi a little sticker love.



A sticker on the nose also means "I know I'm cute"



Later, I couldn't stop laughing at Ellie's choice of TV viewing locations. We asked her to scoot back from the TV and she moved about 3 inches. That was probably a 100% response to my question - what more could I ask for?

No comments: