Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Video from the Last 2 Weeks

Well, to Sarah's chagrin, I'm up again posting content to our blog. Now, would you all help me and leave a comment telling her you think it is worth the effort! If not, I'll probably stop posting so often.

We love our kids and I love my video camera and I grabbed some great clips of the kids.

Here is a set of videos from our kids riding their tricycles on Sunday evening - yes we have become a bit lenient but we were together as a family. ;-) They were so funny because they ingeniously discovered Ellie's skinny body will fit behind the seat and in front of the parent pusher bar.



Earlier that day, I captured Levi having his first real back and forth communication with Sarah. I swear they were communicating - listen how they took turns talking . . . whatever the words were.



Ellie couldn't resist and came up to give Levi some of her forceful lovin'.



Caleb also showed us some new moves on the trampoline.




And lastly, I grabbed this short clip from Saturday when Levi was hanging out with me and didn't have a care in the world.


3 comments:

Our Family said...

chris and sarah,
you must keep up the blogging thing. we probably check it every day. either that, or move to idaho! ha! love ya tons. those pics and videos are so cute. can't wait to see you again. love, kate

Gary said...

Kellers,

You need to keep posting blog material because I subscribed to your site in my Google Reader. Plus, we are trying to keep ours updated. Nice videos.

Jess and Jen said...

Totally worth the effort. Thanks for sharing.