I have had zero crashes since 2001 (and it was the other guys fault) and zero tickets since 2000 and wammo - double wammie. On Thursday two weeks ago, I ran into a guys bumper in a merge lane when he stopped suddenly and Friday, Wammo, I got pulled over and was given a ticket for turning on a red arrow - who was I to know that you couldn't do that.
I don't think that rule exists in Idaho or at least I have never paid attention to it.
So, needless to say, I was a bit negative toward the law. Darn't, our little perfect car now has a blemish.

Here is a pic of the damages -
1 comment:
Hello chris!! I am sorry you got in a crash. That is very unfortunate. I know, I have been through one. I was going to write a comment on the post above but the thing had some diffuculties. My mom already made a comment that I did not know about so I could not post one. Now I am tring to beat her to the blog / computer. Keep up all the posts!! Last month I did 31 posts so you can certainly do more!! I love looking on your blog cause it is the only one most updated. See ya!!
Post a Comment