Thursday, February 02, 2006

Robin Has Arrived & Bat Woman

Like all little boys, our Caleb was rewarded by pottying in the toilet with a set of his favorite super hero underwear. It was our toilet training technique that has turned into something more than a reward for tinkling in the right place.



Yesterday, Caleb pulled his undies down just a little bit and said, "Mommy, can I get more undies." Sarah saw the red mark in his skin where his waste band had been cinching around Caleb. She felt horrible that he was wearing undersized undies so of course she got him some more and this time, he had some dancing to do to celebrate.



Download 7 & 5 MB videos of his little dance and get a laugh like we did

Caleb's run in, dance and muscle flex
Caleb's sitting dance and door stop foot slap

Of Course Ellie couldn't stay out of the attention and was there to flash her bright whites. In this one, she was in the middle of saying, "cheeeeese"



After she saw me filming Caleb, she had to do a little something herself. I was expecting a dance. Instead, she looked more like a puppy trying to scrape something off her little bum bum. :-)

Download a 5 MB movie of her little scoot - darn she is cute.

Ellie's Cute Scoot

Well, drop some comments here and send us your blog postings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog. Maybe we'll have to do a blog. But maybe when we have kids, cause our lives are probably too boring right now and we'd have nothing to say. I enjoy the pics and vids though. See you guys soon.

b-ryce said...

wow, I can't believe that little girl is Ellie! She is huge!