Well, some of you thought we had faded away to nothing without posts for so long, but guess what? We are still here and to prove it, here are some great pics in slideshow fashion:
And here is a funny video of Caleb talking about his first lost tooth. He wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy asking him to please leave the tooth along with the mullah so he could take the tooth to school to show his friends.
He also told me the Tooth Fairy would leave him $1. Wow, more than the tooth fairy ever left me. I guess his bounty is appreciating with time too. ;-)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How cute that wanted to keep his tooth and show off to all his friends. I think a dollar is very generous. The tooth fairy does that here as well and I know I never got that much.
Glad to have you back on board!
whoa..it's about time. nice pictures.
Hi Chris and Sarah! Your family is growing up so fast. The kids are all so cute. You look great! :)
Hey Chris, welcome back to blog world. Good to get the update. See you again in three months (okay, the ribbing is in jest...).
Post a Comment