What can I say - I disappear for 3 months and then you can't seem to get rid of me. Yep, you Google reader people are seeing a lot of me and those of you who do the old fashioned click and view see me a lot too.
Well, once again, my kids were doing funny things and I had to capture a little of it on camera for the world to laugh along with me.
You see Levi is perfecting the art of food eating - he wears it, draws in it, sings through it and some times eats it.
Can you guess what Sarah was thinking in this video? Yep, your guess is probably right - something like, "Would my ANNOYING HUSBAND GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME OUT INSTEAD OF TAKING MORE DUMB (oh, those turned out cute) PICTURES."
The "Oh those turned out cute" is what she normally says after the kids are in bed and she has a few moments to see my artistic work.
See there you have it - we are all budding artists in some form or fashion.
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

1 comment:
I just have to say, I love that you are blogging again!
Post a Comment