Alright - so we really aren't consistent anymore but we do have a few new pictures to share from Thanksgiving to the last snow fall we had last week to some pictures of the tree and Ellie zonked out at the table. What a beauty she is.
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

5 comments:
cute pictures! your kids have grown--especially levi! what a change.
Hey Sarah - it's your old roomie, Mel. How are you? I got your blog link from your sis, Katie, and it is so cute. Your kids are darling and I definitely need to call you so we can get caught up. I also need your address to send you a Christmas card. Will you email it to melgunnell@hotmail.com? And I promise to call soon...maybe you can give me some advice on raising kids and being a good mom!
Chris, thanks for the pic updates. I loved the pic of the barf running down Caleb's shirt. Classic.
Hey Sarah! It's your United Way friend, Amanda! I saw the link to your blog on Melanie's site and got so excited. Your children are just beautiful! Congratulations! I guess you live in Reno? Such a pretty place. We drive through Reno to get to my in-laws in San Francisco all the time.
Love to see what your family is up to!
Amanda
hey chris, dave showed us "captain vegetable" yesterday, NICe! it was funny! good work. have a great new year!
Post a Comment