Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Super Funny Video - impressionist comedian

Okay, I had to share these videos with someone. I was reading the WSJ.com this morning and saw a funny banner. I clicked on it and found of all companies, Nationwide Insurance, using viral videos to spread humor and build awareness about their company.

Check out this video - you'll bust your gut. It typifies the nosy neighbor and the tough moments most couples go through when talking about a tough topic.





Here is another I liked a lot. Sarah and I are talking about our own will.





Lastly, this is a gut buster too. Caleb has been starting to do some funny things that make Sarah and I start to wonder when we are going to have the Birds and Bees talk. I think I was 7 when my Pops - thanks Dad, took me on a long walk through the park to confirm what the stupid neighbor boy put in my head. Darn kid took away my innocence. ;-)



1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

Yo, Frank Caliendo is very talented. He's a riot to watch.