Sunday, July 29, 2007

Keller Kid Photo Shoot

On a lazy Sunday afternoon, I found myself taking 50 or so pictures of these cute kids.




Dad finally made it into a photo only after he allowed Ellie to snap a few. I had to duck to get in the picture.

Our crew of chefs was made of one producer and two food taste testers. Sarah has told me that they often volunteer to help cook when they are really hunger and 1/3rd of what is cut up goes in their mouth before it hits the bowl. - they loved their aprons too.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

those are all cute cute pictures. i love the one of sarah and the kids cooking in the kitchen. those have got to be some of my best memories with my little "buddies". there is a much bigger mess and it always takes longer than on my own, but it is just too much fun to watch them and hopefully they'll look back and remember those fun times too! i love the slideshow too of lake tahoe. better watch out 10 yrs. from now! ha! love, katie

Matt said...

WOW. I have to agree with Katie, the last picture is so cute. I loved cooking like that when i was little. We would always video tape it and watch it over and over again. The kids look so happy to be in Reno even though you love so much farther away from everone. ROADTRIP!!!