Here are some pictures from our 2nd of July week. We went to an outdoor drive-in movie and thought it was tons of fun.
We spent the afternoon on the 4th outside in 106 degree weather = bad idea, but you don't have to tell me twice that I'm stupid and should know better, though the pictures from the log ride show us having lots of fun except for Caleb on his first ride. He didn't like the big drop, but we were super surprised when he wanted to go again with Sarah for her second ride. You see he went but still wasn't too excited.
Lastly, there are some pictures of us in Alpine. We made a quick decision to drive out there on Saturday. Levi is lying next to his 6 month old cousin Isaac. Lastly, Ellie, poor Ellie was sick with an ear infection and her cruel father took a picture of a snot bubble she happened to blow. She wasn't too happy as you can tell, but I thought it was super funny.
Love ya,
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

3 comments:
We love the video, cute pictures,
we're glad to see that you guys are doing well. Definitely missed!
Brother and sister Trout got endowed 7/7/07. We had alot of support from the ward but we missed you there. Hope to see you soon in Reno. The Trout Family
Sarah,
I was talking to Cherylyn tonight and she mentioned that Rosemay had made a comment on her blog and just a few clicks later... and I was at your blog! I enjoyed reading a little bit about your beautiful family. Your kids are just adorable. It has been so long since we've been in touch and it was just fun tonight to see a little glimpse of your happy life. :) Love, Melanie
(melniksmusings.blogspot.com)
I love the pictures of the family...we sure miss you guys...
Sarah and I have got to talk....is there time for that when you have 3 kids???
Post a Comment