Thursday, July 19, 2007

While the World Stayed Up with Harry Potter Sarah stayed up with . . .

So, I had to capture a photo to showcase this moment. Those who know Sarah knows she becomes a different person after about 7 or 8 o'clock and she hits the sack as soon as she can to gain back some sanity from a day with crazed kids. Well, tonight, after I spent way too much time on all of your blogs and doing some camera research, I popped up to go to bed and was amazed to see Sarah up reading. Yes, she stayed up reading a book in our room until almost 1 A.M.

Yes, it was crazy. The last time she did this was never and what book would you guess she was reading. Nope, it wasn't Harry Potter like millions on the 20th but it was Come Unto Me, the fictional novel of people living at the time of Christ. Lund does write quite a great book and I don't blame Sarah at all for doing something she loves way past her bed time if only she ever did it. Well cheers to Sarah - oh and she finished the book by that hour and had read over ~500 pages in 5 days. Crazy!

2 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

hahaha I'm laughing because Gehren says I become a different person around 8 o'clock too! And for the same reasons as Sarah.

Sam:)

Our Family said...

way to go sarah! sometimes i find myself doing the same thing just to get a couple of minutes, okay, well hours, of time for "ME". emmeli just told me that "sometimes" is a big word because i really hardly ever stay up until 1 am. reading but i have done it once or twice- ha!