Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh, let me count the ways I love thee

So, Happy Mother's day to all you women out there that make this world go around. Thank you to my own Mother, my mother-in-law, my Grandmother's and so forth.



Today, I want to pay special tribute to my wonderful wife and mother to my children with a special 11 Reasons I Love You (In no specific order)

  1. You care so deeply for your four awesome kids (Caleb, Ellie, Levi and . . . Me you sillies)

  2. You try so hard to follow the rules in life.

  3. You are gorgeous intellectually, mentally and physically

  4. You care about giving back to the world and doing good around you

  5. You are a great cook and keep us eating healthy

  6. You work hard to keep yourself healthy and in good shape

  7. You make me laugh

  8. You are a very hard worker (as long as Biggest Loser, American Idol or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire aren't on) ;-)
  9. You like to travel

  10. You indulge me and you go to the local craft fairs with me in spite of all the rift raft that comes out to join us.

  11. You have a really awesome family

If that wasn't enough, I got the kids on camera telling Sarah why they love her.

Ellie was very sincere. Levi was clueless and uh, well, Caleb's was 90% plain silly.



Any way you say it, we love you very much Sarah whether you are our friend, Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Grand daughter, Cousin or Aunt

And here you are in your natural beauty to accept our humble singing

2 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Good job Chris! Sarah is a beautiful lady and great mother-we all admire her! I am so impressed that you were the one to post about mothers day-I am still trying to get my husband to post on our blog!

Andrea said...

This entry was so sweet! I bet Sarah loved that. What a creative mother's day gift.