Last night Chris put Caleb to bed and told him, "Caleb, you are growing up so fast, aren't you?" Caleb got a big grin on his face and said, "Yea, it's because now I can wipe myself, run fast and ride a bike!" I laughed so hard at the wiping myself part. So great that he considers that "growing up". I have been trying to get him to wipe himself for almost a year! I told him that I can't come wipe him in first grade at school! One less thing for mom to have to take care of.
I also spent some time with Caleb teaching him how to ride his bike without training wheels this weekend. He did great! He is a pro. It took him a while to want to practice. We went to the park on Saturday and he spent the entire two hours riding on the trail. I laughed a few times as he worked so hard just to get going. He will be six soon...how time flies.
Levi also stands in the middle of the room for over a minute at a time. Whoo hoo! He will be a walker soon! He also loves animals and books. He will scream until I get a book that he is pointing to and read it to him. Oh, the screaming has started!
Ellie and Caleb are doing ballet/gymnastics, respectively. They are both loving it. Caleb is thrilled to be able to do flips legally (because I wouldn't let him do them on our tramp at home) and Ellie is thrilled to be dancing in a ballerina outfit and acting like a princess. Fun times!
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

3 comments:
caleb is hilarious!!!
That comment is soooo funny! I think it is good you took time to write it down so someday you can show it to his friends when he gets older!
hilarious post, Chris! Whenever you write something about you laughing at Caleb I can almost hear your laugh in my mind because your laugh is so recognizable. I have got to meet your kids sometime! Cute story.
Post a Comment