Saturday, May 17, 2008

Levi Eating Sand

This was a dejavu moment. We are always catching Levi eating sand but this was the best yet.

This was an amazingly nice day - 90 degrees or so and we went to Tahoe for the first time this Spring and while it was a blast just like always - we couldn't believe the fortuitous luck that we had the camera right at this moment to capture Levi - okay, who am I kidding. I pretty much have a camera holster with my camera right there for all of these small moments.

Sarah's laugh sure makes this even funnier and to see Levi do exactly what Caleb did at about this age - take 5 or so bites of sand (dirt in Caleb's case) one after another and then only after that, try and spit it out.

It was too much. We might just send this in to America's Funniest Home Videos along with Caleb's that we still need to send in.




Caleb and I also went on a Father and Son's campout 15 minutes away from our house. Yep you read that right - it was a-mazing to have such a cool place so close. Wow, what a place we live in.

5 comments:

Amber said...

that is a hilarious video!!! i love sarah in the background!!!

Amie said...

Okay- that was priceless!

Reno 411 said...

Sarah's laugh does make it super cute. I cannot believe he kept eating it. It's hysterical that you have Levi and Caleb doing the same thing.

Our Family said...

i don't know what's funnier and cuter, Levi eating mouthfulls of sand or sarah's awesome laugh. we miss you tooo much. let's skype again soon and see if we can figure it out again! ha! katie

Jen H said...

That video was great! Sarah's laugh made it even more amusing. I cannot believe he kept going back for more!!