I need Five minutes of your time to take a survey for me, please.
I am developing a business idea that is like eBay for Renters of Recreational Vehicles.
I would facilitate the transaction and provide all the middle services to make the transaction happen just like eBay does for items sold.
If you know me, I've been madly in love with all fast recreational vehicles and I'm really hoping this idea works out but I really need honest survey takers to tell me what they really think, so please spend 5 minutes and take this survey and then pass the link along to anyone who likes recreational vehicles which includes anything from Motorhomes to motorcycles and includes all water, snow and land vehicles that average Joes like us might own.
Click Here to take survey
Thanks so much!
Chris
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment