Monday, April 21, 2008

Levi is One Today

Levi turned one year old today. We took a short little video this evening before dinner and the ice cream cake. He loved the ice cream and the presents but I think his sister and brother loved the festivities just as much.

I also uploaded some photos from the last 3 weeks. They include pics from our kids last Saturday out in the backyard playing in, yes, the sprinklers. It was a ton of fun to watch the kids jump on the tramp and play in the water.



Here is a video of the sprinkler session.



I intended to include this clip too - it is very funny to watch Levi eat sand and to watch Ellie and Jared play in the water.

5 comments:

Amber said...

happy birthday levi!!!!

Our Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!!I can't believe you are already a year old. Cute videos too. I can't believe how much they're growing up! Can't wait to see you all in August!

Chalonn said...

for some reason I wasn't able to view the videos...I'll check back...but that kid is so cute and I can't believe he is one.

Reno 411 said...

Levi is so cute! Happy belated birthday little guy!

Sheri Willardson said...

I love all the updates, pictures, and videos on your blog. The video of Levi eating sand is so cute! Happy first birthday!