Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Russ Talbot won $17k on Wheel of Fortune

I know many of you know Russ, my best friend from Shelley, Idaho. We've been best of friends since and he is now sort of famous. . . at least he is the first I've known to get a spot on a national game show.

Better yet, he won $17k and should have beat this other lady who with some really good luck came back to beat him out.

We've been waiting for a month for this day and we all sat around to watch the show. Here are the best 10 minutes with no commercial interruption, only a little commentary from yours truly.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Holy cow that is awesome! haha, you really do know how to pick friends chris...haha! good job russ!

Chalonn said...

Is this the same Russ that had the curly black hair? I hardly recognize him...way COOL!!!

Sara said...

I can't get the video to work ... but dang, that's awesome. Going on WOF is my DREAM -- I'm not kidding. I'm super jealous!

Reno 411 said...

That is so cool that he's your friend.