We thought it was too cute to pass up to get a little video of Levi eating Mac & Cheese.
You'll notice that Ellie was determined to get Levi in her single high chair - they sort of fit and she had to feed Levi - You'll notice even she mirrors the mouth opening action like many of us parents do. There must be some serious theory behind why we do that.
We thought this was funny too. It is of Levi eating Mac and Cheese but this time Caleb is trying to get him to laugh and it is working.
Lastly, this video was from yesterday and is funny because Caleb called us the "Hat Family". He wanted to wear a hat to match me since I didn't comb my hair and
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

5 comments:
Sarah i was shocked you looked at the camera in the last video. You hated the camera as a child. The videos were so cute. I am so excited to see you all for Thanksgiving. Don't forget warm clothes and your temple recommends!
I sure miss you guys!! Nice videos.
You guys really do have such a cute family. We hope to catch up to you someday...
Your kids are darling. I love Levi laughing. That is priceless.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/vitamin-terbaik-untuk-kecerdasan-otak
Post a Comment