Where has the time gone. We are still kicking and loving Reno more and more every day. We have done so much in the last two months from unpacking our house, to fall family pictures with the changing colors to an incredible Las Vegas Guys Weekend for Chris with his best friend's (sorry for the broken collar bone Dave) to an awesome visit from Gma and Gpa Keller to Halloween to Levi's newest food - Mac and Cheese. ;-)
We love looking at all of our family and friend's blogs. We put a bunch of pictures up on our photos site. Here is a link to them:
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

4 comments:
Sarah--nice mustache! And I like your bangs! I can't believe he eats mac and cheese! What a good eater. Quinn will only eat Cheerios.
great pics. we've been waiting and yes I know we need to update ours too. be watching! i can't believe how much levi has grown and i love little ellie's hair. can't wait to see you guys. i'm not sure if we'll make it for Thanksgiving. MInday is going downhill fast. i want to spend thanksgiving with her since this could be her last. we'll see what happens next week. love ya. kate
Just so you all know, I put captions on the pictures so you will understand their background. I just don't know how to get them to show up on the blog. So, go to the link and you will see the captions on picaso.
Sarah
yay! so nice to see some new posts. the kids are growing so fast! not sure if I emailed you, but we changed our blog address,
www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment