Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Keller Photos


We just had some family photos taken yesterday. The photographer was amazing and is one of our friends from a previous neighborhood. I thought you might like the two other teaser photos Dana posted to her facebook site.

8 comments:

SewSara said...

sarah always has the best hair.

Amber said...

the link doesn't work for me :(
i can't wait to see the rest!!

Heather said...

The link has a blogger portion at the beginning that has to be deleted then you can see the photos. They are so great! I love the colors you are wearing and how big your smiles are!

Chelsea Nicole said...

The Keller's finally updated!!!! PS the pictures look great!

Chris Keller said...

Yes, indeed, every blue moon we do post. Thanks for caring.

Sara, Sarah will love your comment because she does have great hair and yes she does fuss over it lot. I say that in fun of course.

I fixed the link.

Our Family said...

love the pictures...can't wait to see more! you guys are such a beautiful family! and it was fun to see another post! (now i better get moving along on mine..i am horrible at blogging! love you all! katie

Melonie said...

Adorable! I like how well you all look together without looking too matchy matchy. I'll have to get your help picking out our outfits for our next family photo!

Joy Bells said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES! What an adorable family. It was so great to see you for a few days last month. Thanks for sharing!