Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Ellie

Ellie:

We love you so much and are so happy to have you in our family. Here are the top things I love about Ellie right now:
  1. She sings like an angel.
  2. She gives tight Daddy hugs whenever I need one.
  3. She takes care of everyone around her.
  4. She stands up for right and is quick to save part of her treats to share with her brothers.
  5. She is an amazing helper and does her chores without asking.
  6. She is going to take care of her Mom and Dad some day when we are old.
I just can't say enough about this amazing girl that we are lucky to have in our home. The last year has been very good to Ellie and she has learned so much including her numbers, letters, and basic reading words. She amazes us.

We love you dearly.

2 comments:

Amber said...

happy birthday ellie!!

Melonie said...

Ellie is such a sweet girl! We are lucky to know her too!