Friday, April 03, 2009

Should we finish off the year?

Here are pictures starting in November of 2008. Enjoy!

The Sommers came to Boise! We had so much for with them. I think we may have even wore them out a bit. We had fun with pasta roni noodles, oodles of strawberries, and they even taught Levi knuckles. I guess only the Sommers will know why those things are funny! We went swimming and played a lot at the park behind our house. Good times!

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


Ellie's preschool Thanksgiving program. Ellie covered her mouth while she sang the words to the song. I found that if I didn't look directly at her then she would open up a little. I am not sure what that means, but she is less shy with each performance!

From Blog update Mar 09


Thanksgiving in Blackfoot with Grandma and Grandpa Keller.

Cute Quinn!

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


Chris' Aunt Kay and her daughter Nicole.

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


Christmas in Boise, ID

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


This is Ellie and I making a mini pancake breakfast Christmas morning. Ellie is dressed in her new chef's hat and apron and we are eating on her new tea set and kid table.

From Blog update Mar 09


We took some friends Christmas caroling with us and had a lot of fun singing and warming up with hot chocolate afterwards. The girl standing next to me is Shannon and people get us mixed up all of the time. She cut her hair shorter, so I thought that would make the difference; however, someone came up to me last week at church and told me what a good job I did on my talk in Sacrament meeting. I said thanks, but I didn't give the talk...Shannon did. I take it as a compliment though!

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


Making candy bar trains with the Edwards! Our kids used to be best of friends when we lived in North Meridian.

From Blog update Mar 09


These pictures are slightly out of order, but this is a picture of our van on Christmas Day. We left Boise at noon and headed down to Alpine to visit my parents and we hit a big snowstorm. It took us over 10 hours to make a 6 hour drive. Terrible! The kids were very good though. At one point I had to climb onto the drivers seat (where Chris was sitting!) and lean out the window while driving to smack the ice off of our windshield wipers. There was no where to stop to clear the windshield. I felt like a stunt woman! Chris later figured out how to do it himself while driving. Whew! A bit scary, but we made it!

From Blog update Mar 09


Dansie and Keller kids!

From Blog update Mar 09


What do you do with a small amount of leftover sugar cookie dough?

From Blog update Mar 09


Chris and my Grandpa Beckstrand at a Jazz game.

From Blog update Mar 09


This is Levi's permanent residing place while we roller skated!

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


Chris discovered that he could hurl the kids through the air without causing injuries, yet.

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


This is a picture we took for Ellie's ABC book. This is Q for Quiet. The book turned out so cute!

From Blog update Mar 09


K is for Kiss

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


These are some pictures taken after our "snow storm" in December. We took the four wheeler out in the park behind our house and all the neighborhood kids came running to ride the sleds! I took Chris and his brother Dave for a ride later and I think they giggled more than the kids did! So funny.

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09



This is Chris in January in Colorado with his college buddies Dave and Russ. He had a great time on his guys weekend!

From Blog update Mar 09


More snow fun. Caleb goes outside in the funniest get-up!

From Blog update Mar 09


My 30th birthday! The kids loved the party!

From Blog update Mar 09


Stay tuned for more photos! February to come soon!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

that last pic of you guys, i want your hair sarah! especially after mine went crazy after i had macey. cute post! we miss you guys!

krystal said...

You guys rock! Love the pics!

Scott and Natalie said...

It's so fun to see your cute family! Thanks for updating, that must have taken forever! We need to have you guys over really soon!

Reno 411 said...

Wow! You have posted a ton since I checked. I love the throwing of the kids on the bed. Your summer memories of being here in Renom trips to Six flags, and Tahoe. I also love the snow on your van around Christmas and the Pioneer Day picnic from our ward with the kids in the hand cart. Great times.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Great pictures!!! Your kids are soooo cute. I think all our kids are around the same ages. Are you in Meridian or Boise? If you guys ever come near BSU campus come and see us.