Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Oh the cute things kids say!

I am going to take a break from pictures to write down a few cute things my kids have said in the past few days.

Ellie, "Why does Aunt Amber have to go to a hospital to have a baby? Doesn't she have a bathroom?" (OK, so all my kids know is that a mommy has to "push" a baby out. Ellie thought a bathroom would do the job for giving birth. I had to explain all about doctors and why we need them)

Levi: I was changing his diaper this morning and after he was all cleaned up he patted his own bottom and said, "I touched my bottom. My bottom is SO cute!" I am always patting his bottom after a bath and telling him how cute his little bottom is. I guess he caught on.

Ellie: We went to Walgreens on the way to the hospital to visit Dave and Amber to get Amber a treat. Amber has a sweet tooth like mine, so I thought she might need a little something. Well, I got Ellie and Levi a treat too. This morning on the way to the grocery store Ellie said, "I wish Aunt Amber would have another baby today so we can go and get another treat!". I thought that was a pretty difficult way to get treats! We would only get them every 9 months!

3 comments:

Christine said...

sar i am quite impressed! that is a large number of posts for such a short period of time. it was fun to read them all and catch up. i need to be better with my blog too. although my life is not nearly as eventful as everyone else's. haha. love ya!

Aaron & Michelle said...

I find myself running to find a scrap piece of paper to write down hilarious things my kids say. Those were so cute. I especially liked Ellie's comments.

Camille said...

So good to hear from you guys. I loved looking at the Jerusalem reunion picture...that would have been so fun to be at.