Monday, March 30, 2009

More Summer fun and the transition back to Boise

Here is Levi (15 months) wearing applesauce!

From Blog update Mar 09


Caleb trying out a skateboard on the walking trail behind our Reno home.

From Blog update Mar 09


Ellie on the walk with us...applying lipgloss.

From Blog update Mar 09


Look at those sparkly lips!

From Blog update Mar 09


All three kids with Dad on the walking trail. We had so much fun taking lots of walks around the wetlands.

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


This is a giant statue of a miner (I think?). This was right outside of a chocolate factory. We would stop there on our way to Carson City to get a treat. Everyone knows that I can't resist a huge sign that reads "CHOCOLATE". This was our last visit to get treats. We were leaving for Boise soon.

From Blog update Mar 09


Ahhh, yes. The treats were a bit messy!

From Blog update Mar 09


Pioneer Day in Reno. These are some of the fun primary kids in our ward. The Dads took turns pulling the cart with the kids in it. They never tired of it, but the Dads did!

From Blog update Mar 09


This is our fun babysitter, Rachel Olive. The Olives were so sweet and made cute little "car kits" for our kids to take on the drive to Boise. I am still amazed at how attached we felt to that ward and all the good people that cared for us. We were only there for 10 months, but it felt like a few years. We love you.

From Blog update Mar 09


Ellie's early birthday party. We wanted her to be able to have a party with her friends before we moved. She had so much fun and I have never heard so much giggling!

From Blog update Mar 09


Ellie's Strawberry Shortcake birthday. I had fun making this cake. Thank goodness for the plastic art on the top to make it look fancy!

From Blog update Mar 09


Caleb showing off at the "all girl" party.

From Blog update Mar 09


Ummm...a bum scratching moment. We see this often.

From Blog update Mar 09


OK, so I am skipping all the "moving" pictures because Chris already posted them. This picture was taken shortly after our move to Boise. We had a really nice family in the ward that took us on their boat at Lucky Peak. Don't I look like a professional? The second pic is of Levi. He was as calm as can be on the boat. I sweet, mellow, third child.

From Blog update Mar 09


From Blog update Mar 09


2 comments:

Our Family said...

fun pics!!! i think i need to get your commitment to blogging more frequently! give those cute kids a huge hug. can't wait to see you all again! love, kate

Dave said...

Wakeboarding Sarah...Wakeboarding!!! haha.