Here are a few more highlights from the summer of 08'.
This is Ellie and her friend Paige at the Newman Reunion in Springville, UT. They became best of friends when they discovered they were wearing the exact same clothes! They were hand in hand the rest of the weekend.
Tug of War at the Newman Reunion. Not sure if we won or not, but they sure look like they are trying hard! In the picture is Nicole (Chris' cousin), Chris, Krystal, Ellie, Angela (Krystal's friend)...
Krystal goes through the temple.
Fun at Rigby Lake with the Sommers and the Christensens...cute Natalie.
Caleb and Kylie
Jacob decided to start a war with Sarah (me) with the super soakers. Just you wait, Jake, you are going to be toast!
Katie holding Levi.
OK, so I am getting soaked by Jake. I look like I am trying hard to "toast" him though!
Cute Shelley
Four wheeling fun!
Fun at Lake Tahoe for the last time. Man, we sure miss that place.
The kids tuckered out after the lake. I think that means that they had a good time. It also means an easy bedtime routine!

This is Ellie and her friend Paige at the Newman Reunion in Springville, UT. They became best of friends when they discovered they were wearing the exact same clothes! They were hand in hand the rest of the weekend.
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Tug of War at the Newman Reunion. Not sure if we won or not, but they sure look like they are trying hard! In the picture is Nicole (Chris' cousin), Chris, Krystal, Ellie, Angela (Krystal's friend)...
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Krystal goes through the temple.
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Fun at Rigby Lake with the Sommers and the Christensens...cute Natalie.
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Caleb and Kylie
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Jacob decided to start a war with Sarah (me) with the super soakers. Just you wait, Jake, you are going to be toast!
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Katie holding Levi.
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
OK, so I am getting soaked by Jake. I look like I am trying hard to "toast" him though!
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Cute Shelley
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Four wheeling fun!
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
Fun at Lake Tahoe for the last time. Man, we sure miss that place.
| From Blog update Mar 09 |
The kids tuckered out after the lake. I think that means that they had a good time. It also means an easy bedtime routine!
| From Blog update Mar 09 |


No comments:
Post a Comment