Sunday, July 13, 2008

One-Year Vacation Over

Today is our last Sunday in Reno. It is a bitter day in a bitter-sweet experience. We move to our new/old home in Meridian this next Friday. 

Wow how the time has flown and this last year has been so good to us, full of enriching, new and challenging experiences. We have met so many friends and seen new places and spent lots of time soaking up the Nevada sun. 

This is a super short post because we are off to church.

10 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

We are so sad that you all are leaving, I have really enjoyed you in our ward. I hope that lots of great things happen for you in Meridian, and if I get my way we will see ya there in about five years, I do love that area.

Chalonn said...

Chris and Sarah..back to Meridian huh? I need more scoop/details, but heard from Ace and Mich that your happy and all is well...we love you guys

Jen H said...

I didn't realize that you were leaving this soon! We will miss you guys. Good luck and be sure to keep us all posted.

Reno 411 said...

I am so sad that you are leaving. Just because you are moving doesn't mean you can't keep in touch. Meridian is lucky to get you. I will never forget your kindness in fellowshipping us in the ward. I wish more people in the ward were like you.

Sheri Willardson said...

We will miss you, and are glad that we have gotten to know you this past year. Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes well with the move-we will look forward to hearing about Idaho when you get all settled!

Kelly said...

We are going to miss your family! You are great! We wish you all the best in Meridian. Say hi to everyone for us.. Keep in touch!! Love, The Burnett's

J-Lo said...

I can relate to the feelings associated with "lasts" before a move (e.g. last Sunday in the ward). The blog world has been a great way for us to keep in touch with people. We wish you all the best in your new home.
P.S.-Chris, I finally unpacked the bike racks that you helped us package up from the garage in Reno and all the hardware is securely attached:) Thanks!

Our Family said...

sarah and chris,
are you all settled in meridian? hope the move went okay. i wish i lived closer to come help you for a bit. talk to you soon. love, kate

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Yay you're coming back! We're in Boise now, we live on campus at BSU. We'll have to get together sometime after you get back.

Chris Keller said...

Gehren and Sam,

Indeed, we need to get together this time. Email us at kellerchch at gmail.com and we will give you our phone number. We are looking forward to that.

Chris