Wow, where has the time gone? We spent Labor Day in Blackfoot loving every minute of family and the Fair traditions, the next week packing with two days of Balloon watching, a Saturday the 9th moving, another busy week of unpacking, a Saturday of Planes and a Sunday celebrating our sweet sweet 3rd birthday with Ellie. What a gem and what a run-on sentence from my heart.
Here is a slideshow of 78 pictures from all those activities. Notice the nice John Deere Pick. Way to go Krystal. ;-) Catch me doing what I do best.
If you can't see the slideshow automatically, go to the set of photos here:
10 comments:
Hey Chris and Sarah,
I went to look on the slideshow of 100 pics and it is totally blank, so I don't know what's up. There is a postcard for Ellie's birthday waiting to be sent, but I need your new address. Send it over email for me! Thanks a ton and love you tons. WE missed seeing you over Labor Day but we're so glad you had fun. love, kate
hey chris! the slideshow was blank for me too...
Those pics are so cute! Wow, it looks like you have had quite the busy schedule lately! Sarah, the cake was so cute- did you do that? Pretty talented! I've never made a cake look that cute before-IMPRESIVE!
I miss you guys tons. I had to click on the single picture of Ellie for it to work, but it did work for me! What a fun family you have! love, kate
Chris, so what's up with the move? What's the circumstance?
Nice pictures, yo.
Jess
Chris~ Just for the record, I'm pretty sure I didn't take that picture but it took me a sec to realize what you were talking about:) Love ya
Hey where did you guys move???
Hey guys!
It was so good to see an update! Where did you move? How does Caleb like school? Those hot air balloons were amazing! I have never seen so many all at once! Looks like Reno is a blast! We miss you guys!
hey Chris--I think I took that picture--that one of Ellie with you 'picking' in the background...you can thank me later.
So what? you are only going to do monthly posts? Wasn't this your idea in the first place? :)
Chris,
glad to come across the blog. You are looking as good as ever. Your oldest sun looks so much like you.
Post a Comment