We really don't espouse tattoos but whose an army guy without one, right?? Okay, sure there are plenty without but Caleb sure enjoyed this costume. Can you tell?
She is our little Angel. . . when she is happy like in this picture. Just wait though, ten seconds from now, she could be having a bad day. You never know. ;-)
I am absolutely in love with this picture - Caleb the tough guy and his little Sister the beauty and the way she is looking up at her big strong brother makes them seem 12 years older than they are.
Up close and Angelic
This was Caleb's third costume and second army man costume. I'm not sure what he was showing us here.
Hey you're not old enough to be acting like Mr. Cool.

2 comments:
Your kids are TOO cute! I love the one of Ellie staring up at Caleb and how they're holding hands!!! That is so cute! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks!
very cute. The kids look so much older!
Post a Comment