Sunday, October 01, 2006

Conference Weekend & Stranger Daddy Stamps



Conference weekend was awesome. We spent a ton of good fun family time hanging out. Caleb was dressed in his usual topless fashion and this time, Ellie had her new pink cowboy boots that she loved. Aren't they cute!



Caleb entertained us all as he imagined being a home teaching family. He was the father and Sarah was the mother and Ellie was the daughter. He and I went on for a good 30 minutes playing parts. It was amazing what this kid understands. He knew to get his children into the room to listen to the teachers and he was so stately the way he spoke and directed the conversation. He truly is a sponge. Here he is taking a stately picture with his "wife and kids". You can see Sarah had a hard time keeping the straight face.





Caleb surprised me again that day. He showed me all the pen markings he had made on his arms. I asked him what they were and he said because he didn't have any stamps he used a pen. I questioned further and he said he had stamps like those stranger daddy's had on their arms. He told me I should get a stamp on my arm. ;-) I told him we don't believe in tattooing our bodies that way, but he didn't believe me. He thought his stamps were so cool he posed for the above picture.



Late, the kids had a bath and Ellie decided to do a little hairdo in the tub.



Caleb had his own tough guy face.



Ellie is such a sweetheart. Look at this reserved, calm face of hers. We don't see that too often. Most of the time, she is a jabbering about some thing she is watching or listening and she is jumping and smiling.

No comments: