Monday, January 30, 2006

Sarah's Birthday

We celebrated Sarah's birthday today. It was a lot of fun. We started by sleeping in until 7:30. It was awesome. Chris made a sweet slide show of our last year together - it was a great way to think of all the cool things we have done during Sarah's 26th year. It went on and on for 11 minutes - we did a lot more things than we realized.

This photo is funny - both of our kids went through a period where they sought out the spotlight. This is Ellie's moment. She says cheese in an adorable way and all kinds of other words. She can stuff her whole hand in that little big mouth of hers. It is great fun to watch.



We took a family picture too - All our hooting and hollering distracted our little Ellie. We had over Dave and Amber, The Allens and Porters who are our neighbors. That was great fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is great! I love your pictures! you have such a cute family I'm glad that I can say i'm related!!