Caleb's birthday is on the 14th and we are all celebrating eight amazing years with this wonderful boy of ours. He is a delight and a pleasure to have in our home.
Here is a small slide show with pictures highlighting the last year. What a great time it was.
As I reflect on the last year for Caleb I recognize all the new and hard things he has had to do. He moved homes twice. He found so many new friends, rode two buses to get to school, went to the park on his own without an adult (though walkie talkies were Dad's leash), Caleb lost teeth and now has his beautiful two big front adult teeth. Caleb has become quite an amazing dancer, athlete and acrobat.
We love you Caleb.

Here is a small slide show with pictures highlighting the last year. What a great time it was.
As I reflect on the last year for Caleb I recognize all the new and hard things he has had to do. He moved homes twice. He found so many new friends, rode two buses to get to school, went to the park on his own without an adult (though walkie talkies were Dad's leash), Caleb lost teeth and now has his beautiful two big front adult teeth. Caleb has become quite an amazing dancer, athlete and acrobat.
We love you Caleb.


4 comments:
Wow...can't beleive Caleb is 8! Austin turned 8 in Jan and seems like forever ago. Good to catch up on your blog, which was a link on Melany's blog. Looks like you are doing great and a new baby in the family! How exciting. We are hanging in there trying to get Tim back to 'normal' if that is possible! Keep in touch! Lori
www.thefamilywoodman.blogspot.com
happy birthday boy! we love you so much! you are such a great boy! can't wait to see you again next time so I can chase you with swords and laugh lots! love you! katie
aw... what great pictures. happy birthday to caleb!! you are one cool boy.
What a wonderful slide show. I can't believe you are eight years old already. I am sure anxious to see all of you in about a week. happy birthday Caleb.
Post a Comment