I woke up bright and early to an exciting birthday surprise - Sarah delivered our brand new baby girl, a healthy baby at 7 lbs. 1 ounce, and 20 inches long.
We dashed out of the house at 4:45 am, arrived at 5:05 and she delivered at 6:05 am. Thank heavens for quick medical professionals.In true Sarah fashion, we are still deliberating over her name. We are close to arriving at a wonderful name for this wonderful new part of our family.
Here are some pictures.




This was Sarah yesterday before we went to the park. She was doing everything healthy that she could to get the labor to start. Sweet Sarah looked hotter than I ever will with a big belly.


We dashed out of the house at 4:45 am, arrived at 5:05 and she delivered at 6:05 am. Thank heavens for quick medical professionals.In true Sarah fashion, we are still deliberating over her name. We are close to arriving at a wonderful name for this wonderful new part of our family.
Here are some pictures.
This was Sarah yesterday before we went to the park. She was doing everything healthy that she could to get the labor to start. Sweet Sarah looked hotter than I ever will with a big belly.


11 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Sarah, you look beautiful, and so does your sweet new baby! We can't wait to see her-and you :)
Yay and congrats...I know she was ready to have that baby! Can't wait to hear her name so post again soon!!!
She's so perfect, guys! Congratulations! Now that I have one, I can appreciate how amazing it is to have a new baby in the house! She's beautiful!
Yeah!!! She is beautiful. We love her already. Can't wait to see you soon. Love you lots.
She is so precious! she reminds me of you as a baby sar! can't wait to meet her 2 weeks from TODAY! hope you're feeling well and....do another post soon! love ya! kate
Congrats she is adorable. I hope you are doing well.
A new baby girl..YEA.... She is beautiful. I can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. Hugs and kisses to all.
Aunt Carrie
So happy for your family that another beautiful baby girl has arrived, and glad for you Sarah that this nine month chapter is over. What a trooper you are. So sorry I haven't been able to come. I wish I could be in two places at once to meet the needs of those I love. Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thrilled for your new little one. She beautiful. Sarah is darling, and I am so glad you made it to the hospital. What did you name her?
congratulations!
i want to know what you named her :)
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!!!
Post a Comment