We have some raspberry bushes in our backyard that were full with fruit earlier this summer. Levi ventured outside one morning in his pajamas and decided to sample a few on his own. He came in with raspberries everywhere, including on the angel wings he was wearing while picking the berries.
Chris and I took the kids on a "date" with mom and dad for finishing their sticker charts. We went to the local Wahooz (formerly, Boondocks) and took a ride on a go-kart. The kids loved it. Caleb can't wait until he gets a little taller and he can ride the kiddie karts all by himself.
This is Ellie and her cousin Cameron at the Newman family reunion. They spent hours in that little bounce house.
In July, Teri Keller came out with her boys to visit. We didn't want to miss them, so we drove out to Blackfoot to spend some time with them at Grandpa and Grandma Keller's house. Dave and Amber made the trip as well. Here is Amber with her cute baby, Hendrix.
In July, Caleb and Ellie took swimming lessons from Miss Stacey. It was her parent's pool and she was the best teacher ever! I think Caleb had a secret crush on her. She is a cutie, in college and single! I told her I have one more brother left...
Again, in July, Chris had his 15 year High School Reunion in Blackfoot, Idaho. We both had a really good time. It was fun to watch Chris make connections with people he hadn't seen since he was in school.
At the end of July, we had our ward campout. The kids loved running, exploring and getting plain old dirty. It was lots of fun.
I had packed that entire suitcase as we were getting ready to head home from the campout. To my surprise, when I came back to the tent to get it, Levi had dumped out all of the clothes and climbed in for a rest.
This is Ellie and Levi pretending to go to school. Ellie had her backpack on and Levi felt that he needed to wear two snow hats and gloves and he has a sleeping bag on his back. I am afraid he loves pink...
3 comments:
I love the backwards white hat Caleb! Everyone looks so angry at the lake-were you supposed to put on grumpy faces? I love your pink backpack Ellie! Don't let Levi go into the travel business...It was so wonderful to see you all while you were here in Utah-rained again. You guys know how to attract the wet weather. I love you-all 5 1/4 of you!!!!
Sarah, Your hair looks beatiful all curled like that. Cute kiddos-I can't believe how big Levi is now. Wow.
I just read the top comment...do you have an announcement? ;)
Post a Comment