Caleb told me last year that he wanted to join a soccer team. We gave it a try this year. His first game consisted of Caleb crying on the sidelines because he didn't want to play. When coach had the kids play "duck, duck, goose" to get warmed up, Caleb wouldn't even budge when he was tagged. So, in an effort to show Caleb how fun it was to participate, I was the goose for Caleb and chased around 4 year olds when I was 9 months pregnant. I am sure I looked ridiculous! The pictures posted show Caleb playing (this is game 3). He had a blast! We sure were proud parents. This was the first and last game he played in. We were happy that he at least gave it a try. I think we will opt out of sports next year.
Holiday FUN
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment